You! yes you, those guys in India are mocking you and how you carry yourself whilst “Back Home”. Social media has been a buzz this last week or so with lists of things Indians find annoying about NRI’s (Non Resident Indians), we have compiled a list of the top 12 things they do not like us doing! Are you guilty of these? Be Honest!
1. They acquire a goofy “foreign” accent.
I always find it amusing how a U.S NRi return can carry a Brit accent. Seriously?
2. The really corny ones start using American slang. Even though they’ve come back from Europe.
“Yo! Sup dawg?” Wait, what? Don’t you dare call me dawg. You are a dawg
3. Sports for them is now all about N.B.A/Baseball and soccer.
And as soon as there’s a India v/s Pakistan cricket match, they forget everything go “Sachin! Sachin!”
4. They now find everything to be “too spicy.”
All Indian cuisine is way too spicy for them now. Curry or no curry.
5. They drink only and only, bottled water.
And sometimes they demand sparkling water too. Whatever that is.
6. They crib about the pollution in India.
You should be glad we’re not China. And if you’ve come back from China, you need to S.T.F.U.
7. They have a thing for “labels” now.
Even if they can’t pronounce Gucci and Versace.
8. They need tissues. All the time.
Hehehe. We know what’s going on here.
9. They now need industrial strength mosquito repellant.
Okay, we get it, we have mosquitoes. But you knew that already right? And it’s not like you’ve never been bitten by one, right?
10. Stray animals are scary for them now.
“O.M.G! A dog in the middle of the street. Is this a zoo?”
11. Always checking the calorie count, and moaning at the amount of sugar we use
Excuse me Mr USA your kids are as obese as next doors maj
12. Every sentence starts with a “back in …”
You know, back when you were sane, you weren’t such a huge pain in the ass.